Development Application for 28 Lonergan Drive, Greenleigh
Council has received a development application (DA109-2019) for land at 28 Lonergan Drive, Greenleigh. The application seeks a subdivision for 219 residential lots, 1 residue lot for open space, associated infrastructure and additional open space.
The development application and the documents accompanying the application can be downloaded from the links below or viewed at the Queanbeyan office during the notification period in office hours.
Documents available for download
- Appendix A Survey Plan(PDF, 11MB)
- Appendix B Proposed Subdivision Plans(PDF, 9MB)
- Appendix C Landscape Master Plan and Visual Impact Assessment(PDF, 44MB)
- Appendix D Tree Management Plan(PDF, 2MB)
- Appendix E Biodiversity Development Assessment Report(PDF, 13MB)
- Appendix F Jumping Creek Civil Engineering Drawings and Report(PDF, 54MB)
- Appendix G Vegetation Management Plan and Erosion and Sediment Plan(PDF, 8MB)
- Appendix H Cultural Heritage Assessment(PDF, 14MB)
- Appendix I Bushfire Protection Assessment(PDF, 7MB)
- Appendix J Acoustic Report(PDF, 7MB)
- Appendix K Geotechnical Assessment(PDF, 5MB)
- Appendix L Contamination Assessment(PDF, 18MB)
- Appendix M Development Coordination Review Meeting Minutes(PDF, 477KB)
- Jumping Creek Estate - Statement of Environmental Effects(PDF, 5MB)
Any person may make a written submission in relation to the development application to Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council during the notification period. If a submission is an objection to the proposal, the grounds of the objection must be stated. Please note that all submissions are publicly available, may be included in Council reports, published on Council’s website or discussed at meetings. Council will not suppress the identity of submitters. All submissions must include a ‘Political Donations and Gifts Disclosure Statement(PDF, 33KB) ’ as required under s. 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979.
Submissions can be made until 1 July 2019 via email to email@example.com or mailed to PO Box 90, Queanbeyan NSW 2620.