Many local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people contribute to Australian society through music, art, culture, community, education, environment, sport, employment and politics. The 2019 Queanbeyan-Palerang NAIDOC Winners were announced at a ceremony on 12 July 2019.
- Elder of the Year - Linda Anderson
- Person of the Year - Cara Smith
- Apprentice or Trainee of the Year - Justine Bamblett
- Sportsperson of the Year - Jordan Williams
- Youth of the Year- Jerikye Williams
- Non–Aboriginal Organisation - Monaro Police District and the Terry Campese Foundation for the Kokoda Youth Program