We are looking for Casual Youth Worker's for our Community Choice Branch.
As a member of the AXIS youth Centre, you will be responsible for/ but limited to the following:
- To assist with the programs and activities of the Youth Services, including Axis Youth Centre and several youth events.
- Promote Youth Services to young people, community groups and government agencies.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of a range of social and recreational activities for young people through the programs of the Youth Services.
To be considered for this position you need to have:
- Proven experience working with young people.
- Knowledge and understanding of issues confronting young people and experience running youth social, recreational and youth programs.
- Current Class “C” drivers licence.
- Valid NSW WWCC
- Have the rights to live and work in Australia.
Atunaisa Tupou 0402 974 931 or Adelaide Nye on (02) 6285 6215.
How to apply
Refer to the Application Pack which is available for download on this page for more detailed information including the position description and the functional capabilities of the role.
Your application must include:
- Resume including contact details of at least two referees. Referees can be from paid, voluntary or work experience; the referee should be able to comment on your work related attributes
- Statement of your claims for the role against the Functional Capabilities. Applicants that do not address the functional capabilities may not be considered for the position.
- Copies of supporting documentation