Talk Poverty for Anti-Poverty week
Join us for a FREE community event "Talk Poverty" for Anti-Poverty week.
Did you know that poverty and severe hardship affect more than a million Australians. Around the world more than a billion people are desperately poor.
Hear from people with lived experience and community advocates that support people in need.
- 10.00am - Elaine Lollback, St Benedict’s Community Centre & Vivienne Cox, Department of Family & Community Services
- 10.30am - Dave Burnet, OzHarvest
- 11.00am - Tina Brown, QPRC
- 11.30am - Zakia Patel, AXIS Youth Centre & Jessica Miller, A real life youth experience
- 12.00pm - Gemma Bell, Your Place Housing Support Service
- 1.00pm - Amy Lanham, Anglicare & Melanie Turner, Anglicare Fair Food
- 1.30pm - George Nathan, Mission Australia
Refreshments will be provided.
Tuesday, 17 October 2017 | 09:45 AM
- 02:00 PM
Queanbeyan Library , 6 Rutledge Street, Queanbeyan 2620 View Map