Lascelles Street upgrade Braidwood
- Project value$1,200,000
- Project scheduleWork is expected to commence in August and be completed by December
This project work on Lascelles Street between Wallace and Ryrie Streets.
The project includes:
- Rehabilitation of existing pavement
- Construction of formalised car parking
- Construction and upgrade of drainage
- Replacement of kerb and gutter
- Reconstruction of footpaths
- Landscaping of footpaths including garden beds
- Replacement of street trees
Grant funding has been allocated from the Stronger Communities Fund and the Local Roads and Community Infrastructure Program.
Designs have been finalised however progress has been delayed pending comments from NSW Heritage. We expect tender documents to be issued in March/April 2021.
Work is expected to commence in August and be completed by December 2021.
Lascelles St, Braidwood NSW 2622, Braidwood 2622 View Map