Yass Road resurfacing
- Completion Date03 May 2018
In preparation for roadworks planned to take place on Yass Road from Monday 23 April through to Wednesday 2 May, a cracked pipe was discovered today near the intersection with Mulloon Street. Work to repair the pipe will begin on Tuesday 18 April. During the works to repair the cracked pipe, both sides of the road will be affected. One lane on each side will remain open.
Roadworks will continue on Yass Road from Monday 23 April through to Wednesday 2 May. No work will occur on ANZAC Day. Work will be undertaken between 7am and 5pm, except for the final piece of the project which will be undertaken as night work from Monday 30 April to Wednesday 2 May, starting from 7pm.
The roadwork is on the Canberra-bound side, on the 460m section of Yass Road from the roundabout to the other side of the Thurralilly Street intersection. One lane will remain open during the work.
There will be restrictions on traffic on the following roads:
- Mulloon Street - No right turn on to Yass Road
- Thurralilly Street (Seiffert Oval side) - Only local traffic on to Yass Road
- Thurralilly Street (school side) – No right turn on to Yass Road
- There will be no entry and exit from the Bowling Club, Seiffert Oval or the Indoor Sports Centre onto/from Yass Road
Yass Road, Queanbeyan 2620 View Map