2023 Arts Trail
Sites and Maps
The Queanbeyan-Palerang Arts Trail has been held annually since 2006 (except during covid).
It offers artist studios, creative practitioners and galleries in our region the opportunity to open their doors to visitors, or activate public or disused spaces with art. At QPRC we believe we have many of the best Galleries, Artist Studios and Creative Practitioners in the whole South East region!
The annual Arts Trail assists our local arts community to connect with and engage the public to experience and buy art from the wealth of talented artists and craftspeople that reside in the Queanbeyan-Palerang region.
It is a significant arts and tourism program, supported by Council's Arts, Culture and Tourism Teams.
In October 2023 the Arts Trail will again be held over three big weekends
- Braidwood - October long weekend 30 Sept and 1 Oct
- Bungendore – 7 and 8 October
- Queanbeyan – 14 and 15 October
Other localities in QPRC (Captains Flat, Nerriga, Majors Creek) can choose which weekend they wish to align with.
Find more information about participating studios and galleries
Important information for participating artists and galleries
We’ve prepared documents that will assist and inform participants in organising their trail event participation. These include measures that council takes to support you in this endeavour.
- Terms and Conditions for participating artists and galleries(PDF, 184KB)
- Studio WHS checklist(PDF, 131KB)
- Insurance information for artists and creative practitioners(PDF, 122KB)
- Arts Trail event & marketing information(PDF, 958KB)
Artist and Gallery registration for the trail closed 9am Monday 28 August 2023. For further enquiries please email email@example.com