Building & Development

Delays are currently being experienced for all Development Applications. You can find more information and how you can help us reduce delays here

The following applications and certificates must be submitted through the NSW Planning Portal:

  • Development Applications
  • Modification Applications
  • Complying Development Certificates
  • Construction Certificates
  • Occupation Certificates
  • Subdivision Certificates
  • Section 68 Applications (Local Government Approvals)
  • Occupation Certificates
  • Notice to Commence