Find an Off-Lead Dog Park
Dog Park Rules
Good behaviour is expected from both dogs and owners in our off-lead areas.
- A dog must always wear a collar with an ID tag
- Your dog/s must be under effective control when off their lead
- You must be equipped with bags to pick-up after your dog. Our designated off-lead areas have bins for you to dispose of your dog’s droppings.
Failure to do any of the above may result in being issued with a fine.
Off lead locations
You can exercise your dog off-lead at the following locations:
- Southbar Road (the “Scar”), Karabar: Find with Google maps
All of area, including the grassed area which has been especially fenced.
- High Street, Queanbeyan: Find with Google maps
The signposted area opposite the intersection of High Street and Thurralily Street.
- Crest Road/Stuart Street: Find with Google maps
Water reservoir reserve.
- Garry Owen Reserve/Baldhill Reserve, Queanbeyan West: Find with Google maps
- Kinlyside Avenue, Jerrabomberra: Find with Google maps
The drainage reserve, opposite Darmody Place in Jerrabomberra.
- Cnr of Rockley Parade and Alchin Street, Googong: Find with Google maps
- Barkley Dog Park, 46 Duncan Street, Googong: Find with Google maps
- Reserve on the corner of Turallo Terrace and McMahon Drive, Bungendore: Find with Google maps
- Bicentennial Park, McKellar Street, Braidwood: Find with Google maps