One of the major tasks for QPRC to address following the merger in 2016 was the consolidation of our property and rating system. This has been an extensive body of work and we are planning to go live with the new system on 12 June 2019.
To allow us to successfully move to this new system, our current e-services for the former Queanbeyan City Council area will be unavailable from 4.30pm 3 June -12 June.
What services are affected?
- Online requests Property and Planning Certificates
- Viewing Development Applications
- Lodging Development Applications
- Viewing our cemetery registers
- payments for residents in the former Queanbeyan City Council area
Payments can still be made in the following ways: