The Recycling Partner volunteer will assist at our waste transfer stations at Macs Reef, Bungendore and Braidwood. You'll need to have a friendly and outgoing nature and good communication skills.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Looking through recycling to identify items that are not suitable for recycling.
- Provide advice to patrons around helpful recycling practices.
- Provide educational materials to patrons to support positive recycling practices.
- Attend community events to provide education around recycling supporting the Waste Education Officer.
- Download the job description(PDF, 153KB)
- Download the model demands job checklist(PDF, 354KB)