Intersection upgrades Uriarra Road
- Project typeCapital works
- Project value$1,183,991
- Project scheduleTo be completed by June 2020
- Contractor nameTo be advised
We have received funding from the NSW Government under the NSW Safer Roads, Saving Lives on Country Roads Program to upgrade intersections along Uriarra Road.
The intersections of Uriarra and Ross Roads and Uriarra and Stornaway Roads are busy uncontrolled intersections which have experienced a high number of accidents. The limited visibility has contributed to a number of crashes.
What do we plan to do?
- Traffic lights will be installed at the Uriarra and Ross Road intersection
- Restricted right hand turn at Stornaway and Uriarra Roads
- Restricted to left-in/left-out turns at Blackall Avenue
Why are we doing it?
We are completing these works to reduce intersection crashes and commuter delays along Uriarra Road.
Uriarra and Ross Roads, Crestwood 2620 View Map