COMPLETED Braidwood Recreation Ground Stage 2
- Project typeCapital Works
- Project value$300,000
- Project scheduleCOMPLETED
This project improved site drainage and extended the fields to allow additional sports and safer conditions.
The upgrade included a box culvert over part of the creek, a new playground, picnic shelters and tiered spectator seating for the sports fields. Cricket nets were returned to the Rec Ground near the tennis courts and car park work was also completed.
The following was completed in late 2019:
- new playground installed near tennis courts
- removal of trees
- tiered seating
- The creek restoration work was completed
- Work to extend the fields has also been completed.
1 Keder Street, Braidwood 2622 View Map