During construction of the new Council building there will be changes to parking around the construction site. Parking options include:
- Collett Car Park (entry via Collett/Morisset Streets) | all day parking
- Showground Car Park (entry via Cooma Street) | all day parking
- Rutledge Car Park (entry via Crawford/Rutledge/Collett Streets) | all day parking
- Morisset Car Park (entry via Lowe/Morisset Streets) | timed parking
- Lowe Car Park (entry via Lowe Street) | timed parking
Please wait while we load your map...
Council has approved the Traffic and Pedestrian Management Plan for the QCCP. The Traffic Management Plan incorporates all stages of the QCCP project over the next eighty weeks to late March 2032. Traffic and pedestrian movement will be primarily impacted in Rutledge and Lowe Streets, and to a lesser extent in Crawford and Cooma Streets, for the duration of the QCCP project.