Residents can report issues instantly to Council through the free iPhone and Android smartphone app, Snap Send Solve.
Snap Send Solve allows users to take a photo of an issue such as litter, waste, parking, street cleaning, trees or noise, and by using GPS positioning determine the responsible council and send an email to report the problem.
You can also use Snap Send Solve to provide feedback instantly to Council.
Follow the links below to download Snap Send Solve for free on your mobile device.
Download the Snap Send Solve app for Apple devices
Download the Snap Send Solve app for Android devices
We do not look after broken or faulty streetlights. This can be reported to Essential Energy online here.
We are not responsible for the collection of abandoned shopping trolleys. You can report these from the links below.
- Trolley Tracker - report it online here, phone 1800 641 497 for Woolworths, Big W, and Dan Murphy's, or email email@example.com
- Coles Customer Relations - report it online here, phone 1800 TROLLEY (1800 876 553) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Coles and Kmart trolleys
- Aldi - Call 13 25 34 or report it online here.
You can report any non urgent problems by completing the online form below.
Click here to view form.
To report any urgent issues please contact our customer service centres or the after hours emergency telephone number.
- Braidwood and Bungendore offices - 6238 8111 during business hours
- Queanbeyan office - 6285 6000 during business hours
- Braidwood and Bungendore - 6238 8111 option 1 for after hours
- Queanbeyan - 6298 1234 for after hours