Regional Sports Complex
- Project typeCapital Works
- Project value$36 million (for Stage One)
Stage one of the project will deliver:
- four football pitches (two synthetic and two premier grass)
- two first grade hockey pitches
- three natural grass warm up pitches
- club rooms and amenities
- car parking
- lighting is to be variable LED to a maximum of 500 lux - with capacity to reduce lux levels for training and local games
Future stages of the complex are proposed to include a four court indoor facility for basketball, netball, futsal and indoor hockey and competition standard aquatics, hydrotherapy and sports/rehab therapy.
Detailed designed work is currently being completed and we expect to lodge the Development Application in March 2020. The voluntary planning agreement to transfer the land from the developer to Council is expected to be out for community comment during March/April 2020.
Thompsitt Drive, Jerrabomberra 2619 View Map